Open world survival sandbox game that gives players the freedom to build and explore
- December 23, 2017
Click to rate (0 ratings):
In Minecraft, you're thrown into a world with nothing but the clothes on your back. The entire world is made up of blocks and you're given the ability to break these blocks with your hands.
Doing so can collect resources such as wood, grass, dirt and cobblestone. Initially, there's no real objective - you must simply learn how to take these resources, craft them into tools, and survive the first night against dangerous mobs.
When the first morning hits, you'll have understood the game a little bit more. As you play for longer, you'll start to find out more about how this game works and how expansive it is. There's so much to do in Minecraft. Whether you're out mining diamonds, building a fancy home, or spending time looking for bosses to kill, there's something for everybody.
The base single player version is just the beginning as well. There's another mode called creative, which allows you to use the in-game blocks to build to your heart's content. There's no risk of dying and you're free to use your imagination to build things within the game.
There is also multiplayer - players can host their own servers or purchase a Minecraft Realms, and other players can join these to play together.
Many of the multiplayer population participate in modded servers. These are servers with user-created worlds and game modes. The expansive modding tools give players the opportunity to truly turn Minecraft into any type of game under the sun.
• Multiplayer options for more fun
• Creative mode is available for threat-free building
• Modding and online multiplayer community is very active
What's new in this version
• MC-15152 - Standing in a nether portal and opening a chest will render the chest open until another chest is openedView more...
• MC-79154 - Hoppers occasionally duplicate items (within chunks)
• MC-86850 - Ender Pearling through a nether portal in the over-world tp's you to the portals nether coordinates but in the overworld
• MC-91803 - Cave / ambiance music can play far away from the player and is not audible
• Limited game play
Operating system: Win All
Uninstaller: not included
Supported languages: Available in 71 languages
Release date: 2017-09-18
Downloads last week: 0